Current Software Information
Current Release Version: 126.96.36.199 (Updated: 5/19/17)
New features and enhancements:
- View only members of the Queues that you are assigned to - enable this feature by assigning User Type - AGENT
- Per Queue selection from main menu bar
- Icon view or List View
- List View is a sortable Table
- Support for DNS name for PBX
- Added Support for Directed Park
- Added support for Microsoft Outlook Screen Pops
- Added the ability to transfer calls from Q Manager to ring groups
- Added the ability to transfer calls from Q Manager to Conference rooms
- Added the ability to Search the current call Caller ID in CRM
- Added the ability to do a Google search using the caller ID of the current call
- Optimized the Q Manager for Microsoft Windows increasing performance
- Optimized security features
- Improved installation process
Note this software requires that the PBX be running 4.6.1 or newer to function. You must be running 4.8.0+ for chat support.
Installation Tips: The installer will download an .exe file. Click on the file to start the install process. Periodically, when you restart the program, it will ask if you want to update if updates are available. It is recommended that you always answer yes to updates.
If you are running Windows 8 or 10 and the application states that it is from an unknown publisher, click the link to "More Info" and then click the newly revealed "Run Anyway" button.
Older Versions -
Previous Version of Q Manager can be found here: Q Manager Support - V2